Thursday, March 12, 2009

Fast Developments

It's very exciting...things are moving quickly, so even the last pictures I posted are out of date. here's pics of some of the work I've done this week...guess studying for midterms will have to wait. :-)

This is what the cockpit currently looks like. Notice the carbon fiber, new dash pad, seat covers, and nice clean doors among other things.

















I did a little custom fitting of the hardware so the seat covers actually fit pretty well, and don't look quite as cheap as they really are. :-P






















Back seats mostly installed...


















I also put carbon fiber in the coin tray. :-)

















The nicely cleaned door panels...Maria helped with these. woot.

















I also got a new set of spark plugs...the "do it yourself" kind. Means I can taylor the length perfectly so they all run nicely side by side... ba-zing!


















Hopefully this sat I'll be installing the new distributor and getting her started up.

2 comments:

Andrew Tenga said...

*gasp* it's a CAR?!?!?!?

Kimberly @ Raising Olives said...

I just wanted to say, "WHY IN THE WORLD DO YOU FOLLOW SUZANNE'S BLOG WHEN SHE NEVER POSTS AND DON'T FOLLOW MY BLOG WHICH IS WITTY, FUNNY, INFORMATIVE, INSIGHTFUL, AND UPDATED OFTEN??!! She is not really that much cuter than I am is she, or is it just that she is single?????

I should at least have a link on your homepage. You do know that we have the authority to limit phone/internet time, right?